Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorg's Site for Fans

A place for AC fans to chat as well as fans of any other crazy stuffs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Empty
PostSubject: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 pm

This thread is for discussing your first evers such as first boyfriend/girlfriend, first kiss, first crush, first failure, first award, etc. You get the drill! XD

Alright...well, I have to tell you about my first kiss. It happened way too young and way too quick. I think I was like 8 or 9 when this happened but anyhoo, there was this girl who I considered my best friend but she LOVED me and always held my hand when walking together so I assumed...yeeeeeah, I think I have a girlfriend. One day at recess, her, a few of our buddies, and I were playing tag. I fell and she rushes over to me and asks if I'm ok. I say yes but something really hurts. Randomly, she leans towards me for a kiss. Me, being young, didn't know how to react to that and just froze with a blank, confused stare for about five minutes. I thought it was awkward yet funny, looking back at this. XD

I have more stories but I wanna hear all your first times and remember, it can be about anything!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:27 pm

XD Lol

My first time getting a penpal was when I had a really close friend on ACC. We always emailed each other and then we wanted to do something else. We've been sending mail every summer for two years. =P
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

Awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 am

My first time going on CP is when my friend in rl wanted me to get one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

My first time going into middle school.....the all time worst ever. I got so lost in the new school I was at and I felt no one(even the teachers) liked me. ='(
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:37 pm

I dun wana go to MS D:
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Middle school was three years of hell for me. I was so unpopular and didn't have any friends at all. *sobs* ='(
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 pm

I only have it 2 =3 Aww but I would have been your friend =D
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 pm

And I definitely would have been your friend too if I wasn't in Canada at those years. *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Yay! XD
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Heehee!!! ^_^

First time doing Cross Country...haha, same time that was Jay's first year, too! Lot's of fun memories and I remember how the faster runners and some of the Senior guys would pick on me because I was the only cheerleader on the team. I think I slapped one because he wouldn't leave me alone! XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Lol awesome! ^_^ Girl power XD
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Heehee yeah! Those guys may be fast but that doesn't mean they should mess with me! I slap hard, too! xD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 pm

XD People say I do, but I can't punch for crap Razz
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:26 pm

I can't punch either so I either slap, kick, or scratch people. xD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Me too but switch scratch to bite >.>
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Oooh, I bite people too. xD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 am

It's so fun! XD My first time biting someone was when they were dating my friend and they weren't making her happy. XD
Back to top Go down
howletg01
Admin and head moderator.
Admin and head moderator.
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:39 am

first boyfriend, i was 4 or 5 years old. My first friend, Paul, was my first. We got really close over a few weeks, and went out afterwards. we dated for 6 years, and broke up on the 6th year. Paul is still my best friend now. ...He saw and heard things i don't wanna talk about. XD
Back to top Go down
https://talknintendo.forumotion.co.uk
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 am

Woah that's a long time. XD My first boyfriend was in Kindergarten. Well we never offically went out but it was like it cuz we held hands and stuff. =P
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Dang...first girlfriend was in 3rd grade for me. Like I mentioned in my first post, we'd always hold hands and stuff. She even kissed me too. XD

Confused as all hell and probably blushing like a little school boy. XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 pm

XD I think my first realy one was 3rd. 0.o
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 pm

First boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeah since the one in kinder was like not official.
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Ah. I guess I can kinda considered my first official girlfriend in 3rd grade. I actually met her before starting kindergarten since we had just moved in the neighborhood at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?   Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo...when was your first time doing whatever?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next