Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorg's Site for Fans

A place for AC fans to chat as well as fans of any other crazy stuffs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACC - the site with strict rules.

Go down 
+18
supernatural_girl
Amanda
Wario100
cutecheerleadergirl
manekinekojr
Coyote_Moonlight
Ahseya1021
Xiluxa
Pwnsome Pikachu
bike
tt8989
Try
lonewolf
shay_711
Brendan
Chiefie_Boy
howletg01
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:30 pm

...I am a mod here. XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Oh crap...I'm such an idiot. XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:42 pm

I just have a green username for the week. XD George forgot that I was, too! XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh yeah, the green threw me off. XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

I like this green better...XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Haha well green does pwn... XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Wow, I've almost caught up to George in posting...XD
Back to top Go down
howletg01
Admin and head moderator.
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:47 pm

never. you shall NEVER get infront of me, EVER.
Back to top Go down
https://talknintendo.forumotion.co.uk
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 pm

That's because you post after EVERYTHING! Even to just put an emote...XD

Maybe one day I shall surpass you...Maybe one day...
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 pm

hey,. when i put one emote, that is because that is all i want to say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:45 pm

*Stabs emote* I hate that one! DX
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

face the army.
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 am

Oh noes! XD
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

*gets bigger army*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 am

Well, I used to like acc. Then they banned me 24 hours for saying a ''bad word'' according to them. Then.. when they banned Jay and Kelly and all the others, well.. acc is boring now. And, I am just waiting for the ban e-mail from them because a friend of mine has been on acc from my computer, and when you let a friend use your computer too check out acc, well, then you're having multiple accounts.. Rolling Eyes
So, I am really glad that a very good friend of mine told me about this site! xD
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 am

My friend HAS to use my computer. Her computer 'isn't for fun'
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 pm

I think all in all, ACC is being unfair. And if I could, I could sue them for scamming me out of my money. Not only did they scam me but they scammed my wife, too. However, we're not going to go that far. Everyone knows they can't handle my greatness. That's why I'm on TN and DL. They know how to accept me and don't jump to accusations immediately.
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

*pats George on the shoulders* You did an awesome job with this site! Keep up the good work! ^__^
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:32 pm

and imma li'l gurl o' 12. XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Who has some great talent in making an awesome site! =D
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Jay, you're too kind... XD *hugs* XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Hehehe!!! *hugs* ^__^;
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Smile i luff joo all. XD
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 pm

YAY!!!! ^_^

Same back at ya! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACC - the site with strict rules.   ACC - the site with strict rules. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACC - the site with strict rules.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next