Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorg's Site for Fans

A place for AC fans to chat as well as fans of any other crazy stuffs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days

Go down 
+2
Chiefie_Boy
Pwnsome Pikachu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 pm

My self esteem can't go any lower.

At school I get taunted for being fat. I may look like I'm ignoring it but it's just horrible that I'm being laughed at for it. I mean my grandmother died and I ate out of rief and no one understood that.
Back to top Go down
ManekiNeko
Beginning member
Beginning member
ManekiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. Dealing with a loved one's death can be difficult. Strong emotions have to expressed. For some people, they are expressed in food. It's very common. I find myself doing that at times when I'm really upset. At least you are aware of it. When you're ready, you have the power to change it. It's not easy, but it can be done.

It's mean when people make fun of you about your appearance. I can't see your exterior, but the interior part of you I've seen seems to be that of a decent, sweet person.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 pm

They also make fun of me for greiving after... three years.

And about the interior... there's a little more... anger issues is it.
Back to top Go down
ManekiNeko
Beginning member
Beginning member
ManekiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Grief has no timetable. My best friend died of cancer 6 years ago, and I still cry about it. The hole in my heart isn't gone, but the pain has died down and life goes on. Have you talked to your parents about how you feel? I imagine part of the anger is not knowing how to deal with things. You can be angry and act out and still be a decent person underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 am

Kids are little brats now. For every little thing people get picked on. I know a friend who died because of one boy who never lefr her alone...
Back to top Go down
ManekiNeko
Beginning member
Beginning member
ManekiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:07 am

I blame that on the parents. I blame my generation for how today's kids behave. Many of them think it's their God given right to "do their own thing" at the expense of their child, who never asked to be born. The parents need to suck it up and actually parent their children by paying attention to them, guiding and training them to become productive members of society, and loving them for who they are. They need to get their heads out of their butts and listen and pay attention to their kids. The stuff I learn from and about you all would probably floor your parents if I told them things you had done.

I think it's shocking that a parent could be that unaware of their child that they caused someone's death. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 am

true. if my mom knew anything about me she'd be out cold
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 am

I'm not gonna say anything to that
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 am

are you really gonna say that you've never kept something from your parents?
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 am

Hmmm maybe I have maybe I haven't it's for you to guess.
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 am

based of your age i'll say yes you have
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:08 am

I'd be dead if my parents knew me secrets. 0.o
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:10 am

skin me alive and hang me on the mantle. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 am

They would put me in a mental home...Which is wayyyy worse than death. 0.o
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 am

to me its not. i already spend most of my time in my head thats just giving a quiet place to do so
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 am

What? XD I blame the parents...XD
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 am

its hard to explain
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 am

...um
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 am

TV isn't the main cause.
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 am

true
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 am

Rant time:

The main cause for children's bad behavior these days is...parents. Adults don't pay as much attention to kids these days. They allow them to watch whatever they want on TV, which is why television isn't the #1 cause. Is parents took the time to watch their children, they wouldn't be bullied, wouldn't get severely hurt/killed, wouldn't get any mental illnesses such as depression, and so much more. Their kids would be angels!
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 am

i don't know what to say to that but i feel like i dont agree for some reason
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 am

0.o Then what is the cause?
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 am

i cant say it here or anywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days   Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Kids Learn Bad Things Faster These Days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next