Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorg's Site for Fans

A place for AC fans to chat as well as fans of any other crazy stuffs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?

Go down 
+7
Wario100
Pwnsome Pikachu
Brendan
cutecheerleadergirl
Ahseya1021
Chiefie_Boy
BlizzardWizzard
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlizzardWizzard
BlizzardWizzard

Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Empty
PostSubject: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Well first of all.....I reqested to change my name since I'm being targeted by the Crusaders. Here is what happened:

Quote :
seggang - 6/11 8:59am
I am currently being targeted by a group of seeders called the Crusaders. To protect myself and my town, I would like to change my username to BlizzardWizzard. Thank you.

Staff Response - 6/11 11:52am
How would your town be in danger? So long as you do not have them registered on your in-game Friends list, they have no way to access your town.

seggang - 6/11 12:00pm
But some of them could be on my own Buddy Thread! People sometimes act all nice and stuff to get themselves into my Buddy Thread and then FCR me. I usually say yes if they have a 5 star rating. And most of the time, brickers on ACC get other brickers to give them good ratings. Most of the time, they even make another account and do it themselves!
seggang - 6/12 12:58pm
I am getting hate PT's from some of the Crusaders. This is one of the reasons I would like a new name.

Staff Response - 6/15 2:02pm
Can you give me links to the PTs? Or do you remember the usernames of the people sending you these threads? Anything that is attacking should be reported to us so we can deal with them.

seggang - 6/15 10:04pm
GeorgetehHatMan (or something like that) was taunting me. He most likely abandoned the accound and moved onto another account .

Staff Response - 6/19 1:46pm
Has anyone new contacted you?
Before WiFiing with anyone you should take a good amount of time to get to know them first.

seggang - 6/19 6:23pm
I get a random fcr almost every day now. I just decline it saying, 'Sorry, no random FCRs'.

Staff Response - 2:25pm
As I said before, anything that is attacking towards you should be reported to the moderators via user ticket. There isn't much we can do about the harassment issue if you don't report the content.
Also, as I said before, don't WiFi with people you do not know. Declining random FCRs is a good thing to do. Before WiFiing with anyone you should get to know them better through PTs as sometimes not all ratings are accurate. If at all you feel something isn't quite right you simply can refuse to WiFi. Also, if any name currently on your game roster you are unsure of, simply remove them.
As far as to why you have submitted this ticket, the name change will not be granted. Changing your user name is not likely to change the harassment. Morever, this is something that really does not warrant a name change. The mods do do a lot to look into potential threats when we hear of them. We try to make ACC a safe place to meet other users as best we can.

Staff Response - 2:25pm
I've already told/suggested all that to him already. I'll do it again.

I'll also delcine his username request. I'll log this ticket into his UL to let us know he requested a change.

Anybody else have any bad things happen to them on ACC for no reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Shinji's account lord_bren got a violation point because his friend Iki, fairyking on ACC, somehow had the same IP address.

fairyking got the perma

lord_bren got 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 am

Me getting banned unfairly just because they thought my wife's account was a dupe. Morons...
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 am

I got banned for 2 weeks for writing a story. it wasn't inappropriate and i didn't bypass the filter in any way Sad
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:12 am

Chiefie_Boy wrote:
Me getting banned unfairly just because they thought my wife's account was a dupe. Morons...

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:51 pm

I got a two week ban... because my friend Iki has the same IP address as me somehow.
Back to top Go down
cutecheerleadergirl
Beginning member
Beginning member
cutecheerleadergirl

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 am

They always assume that if you have the same IP, that it's a dupe account. That's retarded and jumping to conclusions way too fast instead of backing up your facts.
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 am

They IP banned me twice because of my cousin XD
Back to top Go down
Wario100

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 am

They permabanned me for sending sexual and racist content.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 am

then you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Racism is wrong fool 0.o
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

I really don't take too well against racism.
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Yeah it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Extreme member
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am

Er.. me getting reported for a stupid reason. I've never been banned lol
Back to top Go down
http://fire-flower.forumotion.com/
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:11 pm

I was banned because of my cousin
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Extreme member
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 am

I was reported for spamming when everything I said was ontopic.
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 am

0.o ACC sucks so bad now
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Hell yeah it does. Nothing but n00bs and assclowns roam that site. Most of the awesome people no longer go there or are banned. 2005 was it's prime year and the staff was actually awesome then. Belay Dog was my all time favorite and is a runner, just like me, except he was 40 at the time I met him. XD
Back to top Go down
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member
Pwnsome Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 pm

XD Why is most of the good staff gone?
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 am

Probably because they have much better things to do than waste their time on a piece-o-crap site like ACC.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Extreme member
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 pm

I remember the good ol' mods.
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm

They were awesome. That was the golden age of ACC. Now, with more idiots and assclowns joining, that site will never be the same again, also having many people from ACC joining to DL.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 pm

but that's banned jerks.
Back to top Go down
Chiefie_Boy
Special member
Special member
Chiefie_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm

I was banned unfairly. I should still be on ACC but the mods there are simply retarded.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 pm

OVERTHROW JADER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?   Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst thing that has happend to you on ACC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next