Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3
Gorg's Site for Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorg's Site for Fans

A place for AC fans to chat as well as fans of any other crazy stuffs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamond Luster now has quitters!

Go down 
+3
Brendan
howletg01
supernatural_girl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
supernatural_girl
supernatural_girl

Diamond Luster now has quitters! Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:59 pm

You've probably heard of this on DL, but Jay left. Now everyone's quitting (including me)! And, I was Diamond Luster's 1st ever official quitter. In yo face!
Back to top Go down
howletg01
Admin and head moderator.
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

I wouldn't consider it something to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
https://talknintendo.forumotion.co.uk
supernatural_girl
supernatural_girl

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Well, me either. But Diamond Luster (note that I'm the only member on that site that always uses it by its proper name) got out of hand and overcrowded as we edged toward the month of October, and I couldn't risk becoming a member of an ACC-to-be.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:01 am

I quit and I'm proud it's full of idiots who think they're smart because they got banned from ACC.
Back to top Go down
supernatural_girl
supernatural_girl

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 am

True that. But, I got banned from ACC...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 am

Able Sisters wrote:
You've probably heard of this on DL, but Jay left. Now everyone's quitting (including me)! And, I was Diamond Luster's 1st ever official quitter. In yo face!

Actually, there have been quitters before you. You joined DL after the registration went up, there were some who have quit before then.
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:49 am

A lot of people quit. i bet somebody quit straight after the site was made! as soon as they joined, thought it rubbish, and left. lol
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 am

George Howlett wrote:
A lot of people quit. i bet somebody quit straight after the site was made! as soon as they joined, thought it rubbish, and left. lol

Most likely. Razz
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Ahseya1021
Great member
Great member
Ahseya1021

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm

on the point of DL dying:

DL is still alive to a point but people are starting to leave. the site has changed to the point where its not even close to being a sub acc site. all the site needs is people to visit more often and it'll come back to life better than new because of its upgrade. sure there are a few things in the system that need to be fixed but its still pretty good now.
Back to top Go down
Vampkid_XD
Vampkid_XD

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm

I won't quit. But I sorta get on animalcrossingcommunity more.
Back to top Go down
howletg01
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 pm

=(
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Great member
Great member
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 am

ANIMALCROSSINGBAY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vampkid_XD
Vampkid_XD

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Never heard of it. -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Luster now has quitters!   Diamond Luster now has quitters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Luster now has quitters!
Page 1 of 1